Group-Fitness Class Reservation and Cancellation Policy
At i.d. gym we want everyone to have the opportunity to experience our group-fitness classes. To make sure we can accommodate everyone who wants to take class, we are introducing new group-fitness class reservation and cancellation policies for i.d. gym members, i.d. cardholders and their guests.
group-fitness class reservation policy
We strongly recommend all i.d. members, i.d. cardholders and their guests register in advance for group-fitness classes that have limited available space or equipment:
- Express Pace, Mondays, 6:15 pm
- Treadmill Bootcamp, Tuesdays, 9 am; Wednesdays, 5:45 pm and 6 pm
- Fly Yoga®, Mondays, 5:45 pm; Wednesdays, 9 am and 6 pm; Saturdays, 11 am and 12:30 pm
Reservations are easy to make. You have four options:
- Visit id-gym.com/groupfitness and click "Sign Up Now" for the class you want.
- Use our MindBody Connect app for mobile devices
- Call us at 1-773-477-8400
- Stop by the front desk and one of our customer service managers will help you.
- If you show up for class without a reservation, we cannot guarantee a place for you in the class.
- Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before the start of class. After that, we will give your spot to someone on the waiting list.
- While we don't require that you make reservations for other classes, we encourage you to do so.
group-fitness class cancellation policy
So, you made a reservation for a class but something comes up and you can't make it. What should you do? We get it, things come up. Cancel your reservation by visiting our website, using our MindBody Connect app, calling us or stopping by the front desk.
Please cancel reservations within two hours of a class's starting time so that someone else can experience the great workout you'll be missing.
If you fail to cancel a reservation and don't make it to class, we will charge a $5.00 "no show" fee.
- We will waive all $5.00 "no show" fees until April 1. 2015.
- We will grant one additional $5.00 "no show" fee waiver after April 1. 2015.
- After this grace period, we will charge a $5.00 "no show" fee for all reservations that are not canceled within two hours of a class's starting time.
If you have any questions, or for more information, please send an email to email@example.com, call us at 1-773-477-8400 or stop by the front desk.