The Perfect Workout: Sunday
"The Perfect Workout" series helps you get the most out of i.d.'s group-fitness program, weight room and cardio equipment.
With this series, we propose workout routines for each day of the week. We've covered every day of the week, so let's move on to sunday. Sundays are supposed to be a day of rest and relaxation -- we say it's a day for an awesome workout! i.d. has just what you need to cap off your weekend and get ready for the week ahead.
The perfect morning workout
If you're an early-riser, arrive at i.d. a little after 8 am, stretch out your muscles in our training area and jog for few a few minutes on one of our 12 Star Trac treadmills.
- Head to Spinning at 8:30 am. Here, group-fitness instructor Brent Holten leads up to 30 i.d. members through a heart-pounding workout that builds strength, endurance and cardio strength.
- If you're up for more, follow Brent upstairs for Power Yoga. This extended class helps you energize your body and relax your inner soul by blending together strength and flexibility training with athletic yoga movements and breathing.
- Hit the showers and get on with your day.
The (other) perfect morning workout
Come to i.d. just before 9:30 a.m. Stretch and warm up on one of our Star Trec stair mills.
Join us for KETTLEburn, led by instructor Jennifer McGowan. You'll perform muscle-building workouts with cardio training in a high-intensity team atmosphere that will help you build a strong, lean and athletic body.
- If you're ambitious, and a workout beast, get to the Caveman Workout, led by instructor Bill Pendleton at 11 a.m. In this signature class, you'll work out with non-traditional equipment like sand bangs, heavy ropes and sledgehammers.
- Breathe, relax and enjoy the day!
View our complete group-fitness schedule.
Return to the workout planner.