The Perfect Workout: Friday
"The Perfect Workout" series helps you get the most out of i.d.'s group-fitness program, weight room and cardio equipment.
With this series, we propose workout routines for each day of the week. We've covered Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, so let's move on to friday. It can be hard to fit a workout into our Friday schedules -- it's the end of a long work week and start of the weekend. But it's important to exercise on Fridays -- you'll shake off the weekday stress and you'll set the tone for your weekend. i.d. has just what you need!
The perfect morning workout
- Arrive at i.d. gym at 6 am and stretch out your muscles in our training area.
- Head to Spin and Sculpt at 6:15 am. Here, group-fitness instructor Barb Fellars gives you two great workouts in just one class -- heart-pumping cardio action on our Spinning bikes and a burst of resistance training. Talk about two great workouts in just one class!
- Stretch and cool down, hit the showers and get on with your day.
The perfect evening workout
- Get to i.d. at 5:45 pm for the requisite stretch.
- Warm up on one of our Star Trac treadmill for a one-mile run.
- Join us at 6 pm for Power Yoga, where group-fitness instructor DeeDee Knoche helps you wash away your workaday blues with 60 minutes of athletic yoga movements that build strength and flexibility.
- Breathe, relax and get to your weekend!
View our complete group-fitness schedule.
Return to the workout planner.