The Perfect Workout: Mondays
We're launching "the perfect workout" series to help you get the most out of i.d.'s group-fitness program, weight room and cardio equipment.
With this series, we'll propose workout routines for each day of the week. We start with Mondays. Oh, Mondays, the day we love to hate. It's the start of your long work week, but you still have those weekend cobwebs to shake off. What better way to start your week than a great workout!
The perfect morning workout
- Arrive at about 6 am and give yourself a good stretch in our training area.
- Hop on one of our 12 Star Trac Treadmills or six Star Trac cross trainers for a 10- or 15-minute warmup.
- Head to Express Spin at 6:30 am and take a seat on one of our Star Trac Spinner Blade Ion bikes and get ready for an awesome time with Brent Holten. Our Spinning classes are designed to help you build cardiovascular strength and endurance. Besides, these classes are a lot of fun, and who doesn't need more fun in their lives on a Monday morning? Oh, and this class is just 30 minutes!
- Stretch and cool down, hit the showers and off to work you go.
The perfect evening workout
- Arrive at about 6:30 pm and stretch it all out the day's stress in our training area.
- Skip to KETTLEstrong at 7 pm with group-fitness instructor Katie Petersen. In Kettlebell Challenge, you'll combine muscle-building workouts with cardio training in a high-intensity team atmosphere that will help you build a strong, lean and athletic body.
- If you're up for more, go to our weight room to work out your chest, back, arms and abs with our array of free weights, dumbbells and Precor machines.
- Stretch, cool down and call it a day!
And if you're into two-a-day workout, try both of these perfect Monday workouts!
Return to the workout planner.